Humming Bee Breath (Bhramari Pranayama)
During practicing this yoga a sound is released which is just like the sound of humming bee that’s why this yoga is called humming bee breath. Humming bee breath is the best yoga poses for anxiety and depression.
- Firstly sit in any meditating pose and close your eyes.
- take a deep breath through your nose.
- Now close your external ear opening (ear canal) by your thumb and keep your forefinger near the corner of the eyes, middle finger near the nose, ring finger above the upper lips and little finger below the lower lip as shown in the image
- Now slowly release your breathe outside and make a sound like a humming bee. In this way, your first step will be completed.
- So Redo it 4-5 times.
- Doing humming bee breath yoga make you free from stress.
- The sound of a honey bee is healthy for your brain.
- It also helps in the initial stages of meditation.
Half Plough Pose (Ardha Halasan Pranayam)
In this yoga body’s shape will be like a plough used in farming. That’s why its name is half plough pose.
- Lay down on your back and put both your hands alongside you. Your palm should touch the ground.
- Now by taking the breath, bend your knees and slowly put your both legs up by making a 90˚ angle with the ground.
- The position of your shoulder to the bottom should be stretched.
- Breath normally and stay in this position for 10-30 sec.
- Now slowly bring back your legs to the ground.
- Always remember that you should not lift your hand up when coming back to the starting pose.
- Beside stress releasing benefit, it also helps in curing constipation
- This yoga also aids in ridding of the piles.
Cobra Pose (Bhujangasan)
In this yoga body’s appearance will be like a snake that’s the reason its named cobra pose.
- Firstly lay flat on your stomach and put your hands under the shoulder. Your palm and elbow should hold to the ground when doing the yoga.
- Now by breathing normally slowly lift your head up and your chest above the ground.
- Do this yoga for 10-30 sec
- Come back from this posture and put your head down and take rest.
- finally Redo the above steps again.
- Its also Relieve from constipation
- Comfort from back pain
- This yoga poses also Relieve from breathing problems
Rabbit Pose (Shashankasan)
When doing this yoga the body’s shape will seem like a rabbit that’s why it is called rabbit pose.
- Firstly Sit in the kneeling pose ( on your legs).
- Put your knees apart from each other
- Sit in a position so that your thumbs of the leg should touch each other.
- Now by inhaling take your hands up and with exhaling bend ahead.
- With bending ahead touch your chin to the ground.
- Look front in this position.
- Now by inhaling move your body up and with exhaling keep your hands down
- Finally, Redo these steps.